Being active in the winter is important to your overall health. Here are some activities you can do in the winter to remain active.
Here is a link to all the outdoor skating rinks in Toronto
Here is a link to many ski resorts in Ontario
3. Build a Snowman
5. Ice Fishing
6. Teach your kids to sew or knit
7. Warm up around a winter campfire
8. Play soccer in the snow
9. Make a Puzzle
10. Make yourself some hot chocolate
11. Go on a winter hike
12. Watch lots of movies
13. Setup an outside scavenger hunt
14. Tour the neighbourhood and look at holiday decorations
15. Go tobogganing
16. Bake some healthy Cookies!
17. Make Snow angels
18. Catch a snowflake on your tongue
19. Play board games
20. Go see the Northern Lights
21. Throw a Fondue Party
22. Feed Birds Outside
23. Play Outdoor Hockey
24. Throw a Party
25. Make a winter wreath
26. Make a family time capsule
27. Watch a holiday parade
28. Make someone you love breakfast in Bed.
29. Visit Quebec City
30. Organize all the rooms in your house
31. Make some Paper Snowflakes
Do you have a great idea of what you like to do during the cold winter months. Please email us some suggestions we can add to the list.