How it Started
Traditional Healing Centre was founded by Jason Elliott Tarter. Jason graduated with his Diploma of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine and needed a treatment space which is safe, comforting, and healing. We opened April 15th 2008 and have been treating patients from the very first day. Our first office was in the Yonge and Eglinton area and in April of 2011 we moved to Yonge and St. Clair area.
Jason Tarter, D.Ac Bio – Learn about Jason
- Create a health care setting which benefits our patients and can provide the most optimal Care
- Represent our Community as a leader in Chinese Medicine Health Care
- Educate the Public on the benefits of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Educate People on the importance of proper lifestyle
- Educate People on the benefits of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Treat Patients who are dedicated to the practice of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Provide Chinese Herbal Medicine in an easy to prepare method for patients
We specialize in Pain, Skin Conditions and Woman’s Health Care. Below is a list of frequent issues we often see and have success with.
* digestion is always a top concern, and is usually the root of most problems.
|Pain Syndromes||Skin Conditions||Woman Specific|
|Frozen ShoulderLower Back Pain / All Back PainSciatica
Painful Periods / Menstruation
Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
Tennis Elbow / Golf Elbow
Torn Ligaments / Muscles
Sprains and Strains
Headaches and Migraines
|AcneEczemaPsoriasis||Menopause Symptoms ( hot flashes)Irregular MenstruationPainful Menstruation